Introduce yourself, what's your story?

Welcome Rongl, please feel free to start topics with ideas, suggestions, etc

Got some stuff planned as the community grows a bit more. Seems we are off to a pretty good start.

Welcome everyone! I'm preparing my first real world SEO experience thread where for the first time I'll be talking and answering questions on how I used nothing but automated link blasts to win an SEO competition a few years ago. (which is why I'm even here writing this today) I've yet to really explain what I did and will go on to talk about how it can be applied today, for your own success!

Thanks @nader and @skoh!
As said, wasn't around for years in the SEO, looking forward to all kinds of new tactics and techniques that will my brands last for life!

Hi i am bala,Guys share about some advanced technique in seo

emp here.

Longtime member of wickedfire, actually just found out this has been turned into a forum.

::emp::

Contract here.

How do we add images?

Oh snap, so it starts :wink: Glad you here Emp. I'm working on the next upgrade for the community next.

I am Abby, I work in St. Louis Missouri and rock out yo! I have been stuck with the task of improving SEO for the Doctor I work for. I am interested in really easy ways to make his site rank higher in the program he's using called "authority lab". I don't really know jack... I am a designer! Ant quick tips would be awesome.... I will be peeking around.

Not that easy to tell you without knowing the site in question.

First step is an on-page asessment.
- Does the site work? (HTML, CSS, mobile?)
- Are there links where there should be?
- Check broken links, images, etc..
Then content, content, content

Then some manual link building.

If you want, contact me on skype: captainklinge

Hi! My name is Kevin, I'm from Peru and have just a few years of experience in SEO. I learned SEO by talking with Nader here in Peru and reading blogs like BlueHatSEO, some spanish blogs and forums like BHW. Now I have 1 website that make money for my mom and family, and I'm triying to launch two more websites to have money independence an freedom, instead to work for a Company like I'm doing right now. Also I'm learning to code in Python.

I will be following the threads. Looking forward :smiley:

Another python newb! yay!

Hi

I am bala working SEO Analyst in webdragons.i need how to improve site rank and search engine result.Now i manage 3 websites

I'm Jeff. Been at this for 15+ years and always looking/testing new ideas I can use for my clients. From San Diego, but currently a nomad in Medellin.

Hi Jeff, welcome to the community :smile:

Hi everybody, i'm the seo consultant from a spanish enterprise. Nice to meet us!

Here from WickedFire. Loved Blue Hat SEO for a long time now, stoked that there's a forum here. I think there's a lot of value in having a community that isn't full of bullshit like fucking Hacker News is. I'm hoping that this forum produces some high-quality discussion and community, and I'll do my part to contribute.

I mostly work as a programmer. I started out working mainly for affiliate marketers, but now working for marketers is mostly a pain in the ass. Most of them can't afford me and their projects suck. I'm not half bad at creating systems for botting and web scraping, but currently I'm more focused on web apps. It's nice to actually be able to show someone my work, rather than trying to describe some shady bot that I'm not really supposed to talk about.

Python is my language of choice since 2003 or so, but of course I'm doing tons of JavaScript now.

I also have a good amount of experience writing, editing, and training writers. I've trained and managed a team producing press releases for reputation management, and I've managed a team producing news articles for a Super PAC website that was mostly just as SEO ploy.

I'm gonna do my best to share my knowledge here, and to talk about my ongoing projects – building my own products and building traffic to my sites.

Hey my name is Gregory. I am growth hacker in Lindas Frases de Amor I am looking forward for some tips on how to get better ranking of my pages.

Seems we are starting to go a bit international. Welcome @lindasfrases